Jewell sako finfire

G

gemby58

Jewell sako finnfire

whats the going price for a new jewell trigger for the sako finnfire, I have 2 new I'm thinking of selling

Last edited by a moderator:
They are as rare as can be these days. Kurt Westfall charges right at 350 I think for a 40x Jewell that is modified to fit a Finnfire. Every Jewell Finn I have seen has sold VERY fast.

whats the going price for a new jewell trigger for the sako finnfire, I have 2 new I'm thinking of selling

Are yours original Jewell units or Westfall modifications and do they have top or bottom safety or no safety. Last ones I had done by Kurt ,you had to supply the trigger and he charged $125 for the modifications . Somewhat lower than the other poster indicated

Don Sinclair has jewell trigger's with top safety listed at 230.95 With your 125.00 The other poster was real close.

Don Sinclair has jewell trigger's with top safety listed at 230.95 With your 125.00 The other poster was real close.

i just bought a Jewel trigger this morning.$ 160.00 plus tax and shipping. At the price you quoted I could have bought two of them.

The trigger that Kurt is modifying for the Sako is the top safety 700 version. If not for Killlough, we would all be paying 230 for them!

sako jewell for sale

Hello gemby58,
Do you still have one of the Sako Finnfire jewell triggers for sale ? If not would you know where I might find one ?

i just bought a Jewel trigger this morning.$ 160.00 plus tax and shipping. At the price you quoted I could have bought two of them.

I don't think that jewel has made the 2 ounce triggers for the Sako Finnfire sporters for quite some time now. I have heard of some of these triggers bringing as much as $400.00 dollars. I bought mine for $175.00 and was lucky to get it!

What you need to do is find someone who still makes the adapter, then order a Remington BR tirgger to hang in it. But, whomever you find that makes the adapters should be able to guide you through and advise you on that part.

Dave Shattuck

Dave,
I am thinking 350 ish. Bet most of the other quotes were centre fire.
Steve

Back