J4 Jackets

Fla mac

Anyone,
Does anyone know if Berger will continue offering J4 jackets (30 cal, .925”), or are they going to quit selling to the custom bullet makers?

john
Mims, Fl

is J4 even in the jacket business anymore? I dont even think theyre relevant in the market. they used to sell jackets.

Berger/J-4

is J4 even in the jacket business anymore? I dont even think theyre relevant in the market. they used to sell jackets.

FWIW: All must understand that Berger/J-4 is in the "BULLET" business & has in the past kindly accommodated custom bullet makers with their surplus jackets(J-4).

This has not been the norm over the last few years. Berger and J-4 are more or less the same enterprise, owned by same people. Not sounding too harsh here, but they are in the money-making business, not jacket or bullet business.

All Berger bullets are made on J-4 jackets and from what I know, they have doubled their production capacity & are running 24/7 making "Bullets" on J-4 jackets.

Eric, thanks for all of your support in the past.

Bill

www.fowlerbullets.com

My 925 30 caliber jackets will be available within the next few weeks.
My 6mm 820 and 790 are also available. They have been winning at all of the major matches including the Super Shoot and Nationals.

This last weekend the new jackets won every yardage at the SE REGIONALS! They are truly amazing!

Bart's Premier Customer Jackets & Bullets
Email The6ppc@aol.com
270-879-4279

Thanks
Bart

I wondered if the Sta Moly and or Barts jackets are manufactured in house by either of them?
Or if they are having them manufactured by a third party for their companies?

Just wondered as each of them seem to be doing great in match reports

Tim

FWIW: All must understand that Berger/J-4 is in the "BULLET" business & has in the past kindly accommodated custom bullet makers with their surplus jackets(J-4).

This has not been the norm over the last few years. Berger and J-4 are more or less the same enterprise, owned by same people. Not sounding too harsh here, but they are in the money-making business, not jacket or bullet business.

All Berger bullets are made on J-4 jackets and from what I know, they have doubled their production capacity & are running 24/7 making "Bullets" on J-4 jackets.

Eric, thanks for all of your support in the past.

Bill

www.fowlerbullets.com

Bill
I heard a rumor you were retiring. Is that so? Are you making bullets?

Back