J&L PRX Tuner Review

M

mark9765

I haven't see a review of this tuner for 10/22 rifles so I thought I would give my opinion for what it's worth (You will just have to trust since I have no pictures). My 10/22 is upgraded with a Kidd 16.5" bull barrel and Kidd 2 stage trigger. After a bit of hesitation I finally decided to give the J&L Tuner a try. Here is my review after 1 trip to the range and 100 rds of CenterX.
50 degree weather, 3-5 mph wind, public range wood bench, rifle not cleaned roughly 300 rds. My best 5 shot group @ 50yds was .16". My previous best was .25 measured outside the holes -.22" to get centers. I also shot a ABRA target, with a score of 185. Since I am from Alabama and don't shoot ABRA I am not sure if this a decent score. Bottom line is after 1 trip to the range this seems to be a good product for 10/22 accuracy.

J and L PRX tuner

Mark, I shot one last year on a 10-22/Hart bbl, and found average ABRA scores went up from low 180's to low-mid 190's. Put one on a savage mk2 which was very mediocre in accuracy, and it improved 50 yd groups 50 percent. Almost all the ABRA shooters here in Texas are using them in the unlimited class. Charlie p.s. you are shooting well. Congrats. Heck, start up an ABRA club. Super-easy

Back