J&J slide

2Dogs

Anyone here used a j&j slide/noodle? If you have, can you give me you thoughts on this product? I'v been wanting to get one, but Im on the fence. Thanks in advance, Charlie V.

I've got one but I haven't got it figured out yet so I can't make any comments. You might get some good info from James Pappas himself. He's a good guy to deal with and I don't think that he will pull your leg about it or you might call Dan Killough of Killough Shooting Sports. I know he has used one with good luck. He web is www.killoughshootingsports.com.
Larry

Do a search on this forum and you will find several comments that relate directly to your question. Several of us have reported our successes and observations here recently. bob finger

Dan Killough

He uses one, as well as his wife. Look at their record, and decide for your self. Dan's not one to brag about his accomplishments, so I doubt you'll read anything from him.

153 views and less than 5 comments hmmmmmmm... slide what....

Bill

Let's just say this, the match I attended today was won by the only competitor with a J&J Slide. That speaks for itself doesn't it?

Carp

I have one on my new build but have not had it out yet.
Looks nice!
Weather:mad:
Big help here:rolleyes:

The slide's are nice and they really work. I put one on my BR rifle, had to retune a little but it is really working great. Since adding the slide my points have went up from 100 to 300 points.

No need for weights

All you do is screw on the J&J Slider and then tune. And you won't believe how well your rifle performs. HOWEVER, remember it can't make a bad rifle good but, it will make a good rifle "KILLER" Good Luck Fred

Weights - yes and no

Does it (J&J slide) do away with weights or is it used along with the weight system?

The Hoehn weights have the same thread diameter so the one threaded on both ends can be placed between the tuner and slide. Roger's weights, on the other hand, have a different thread diameter (that's why you have to use an adapter to connect the weights to the tuner) so can not be placed between the tuner and slide. I've tried the heaviest hoehn weight--about 8 oz-- with mixed results.

Well it took awhile, but I ended up getting some good information about the J & J slide. Thanks Everyone. Charlie V.

2Dogs

Well it took awhile, but I ended up getting some good information about the J & J slide. Thanks Everyone. Charlie V.

2Dogs, Sorry if I jumped in on your post. I was hoping also to gather some info about the J&J slide.

Back