Is anyone else having trouble getting on Accurate Shooter?

I tried 6mmbr and Accurate Shooter and could not get the site to come up.

There are problems out in the internet ethos. The servers that host AccurateShooter (AS) are having problems talking smoothly with the server your ISP utilizes. For me, this has been going on since November. However, when I couldn't connect to AS through my home wi-fi, I could access the site using the cellular connection on my phone; presumably because these device are using 2 different pathways even though both were AT&T.

Since the weekend, my desktop has been connecting flawlessly. Almost like someone threw a switch. There's nothing you can do. The AS shooter Forum Boss will tell you to clear your browser's history and cache. That won't do diddly.

Ever since they went with the "new look", maybe 2 or 3 months ago (?), I can't get on anymore. I'll get a screen for maybe 5 seconds then it goes white, no page and it shows it's still loading. Tried every morning for days then finally gave up.
Tried to contact them but no help. Easier to not go there anymore. I see lots of messages at the top of the page but can't get on long enough to find out what they are.

Just tried a few minutes ago and SURPRISE SURPRISE, I got on!! Didn't do anything different so it had to be something on their end. Did answer a PM from before Christmas.;)

Last edited:
Yes

from time to time it just will not come up, while I can go to any of several other websites with no issue whatsoever. Other times it loads fine. Beyond me!

Back