5 shot group--.099
10 shot group--.199

200yds
5 shot group--.250
10 shot group--.449

300yds
5 shot group--.450
10 shot group--.699

Hey, I'm bummed. I shot a 10 shot 200 yard group of .269" last year and I didn't get a screamer patch and I was a member of PS at the time. How do I submit it or is it too late?

You will need to get a copy of the official match results and send those in to the sanctioning authorith. NBRSA or IBS.
Ted

Fyi

Official Screamer Patches are issued by Precision Shooting Magazine. If you go to page 106 of the July 2008 issue of Precision Shooting it will give you all the information. A facsimile of the application and a picture of this years patch are also located on page 106. You do not need an official copy of the match results.
The only requirement is that it be fired at a registered match, with a moving backer. The moving backer is waived fo 1000yd matches. There is a limit of 2 patches per year.

Application
Name:
Street:
Town,State,Zip:
Date & Range:
Class & Yardage:
Size of Group:

Mail to:
Precision Shooting
222 McKee Street
Manchester, CT 06040

Official Screamer Patches are issued by Precision Shooting Magazine. If you go to page 106 of the July 2008 issue of Precision Shooting it will give you all the information. A facsimile of the application and a picture of this years patch are also located on page 106. You do not need an official copy of the match results.

I am corrected. I thought they were sponsored by the IBS or NBRSA

Check this out!

The new NBRSA website has a FAQ with information on applying for the Official Screamer patch.

http://nbrsa.org/i-shot-official-screamer -how-do-i-apply-screamer-patch

Does anyone know what year the official screamer program was started?
If people are willing to post a color picture of the different years they have (here or we could start a new thread), it would be great to see all the different patch styles that were awarded through the years. Most were very colorful and the sketching in PS usually doesn’t do them justice.

Jim

Jim,

Call Dave Brennan at Precision Shooting. The number is 860-645-8776.

He should know everything about the Screamer program.

Call mornings after 8 AM Eastern time.

Dick Wright

Back