IR5050 3-gun Nationals 2008

Kent Owens

Thanks to Cliff Keesee, the target crew, scorers, and all the folks at Kettlefoot for hosting and putting on another great match. That was a lot of hard work, and all the folks did an excellent job. Congratulations to all the winners and especially to Paul Wilmoth for winning the 6-gun. I enjoyed the opportunity to shoot with all the great folks that attended the match and look forward to doing it again. Great job by the Kettlefoot crew, once again!
Kent

Last edited:
Thanks to Cliff and all those who helped him run the match. There was a tremendous amount of work done. The door prizes and the food were great, but I just don't know about someone who would hold a match on such a wet nasty day. ;) Congratulations to Paul Wilmouth on shoooting well all weekend; a super guy, and a super competitor!

You just dont know ?????

You of all people
:confused::confused::confused:
I am the one that just dont know ??????

As always you shot good this past weekend
Hope to see you soon

Cliff:

Thanks

Cliff, thanks to you and all the guys that helped with the nationals. Pattie and I know how much work goes into this kind of event and we appreciate your time and effort. You all have done a great job designing and building the range, it is really nice.
Thanks again.

Back