IR50/50 Updates

Shooters,

Anyone that wants to keep up to date on IR50/50 needs to be watching the hompage of the IR50/50 website. I have been working on the site and continue to. There are some changes happening and you can find the description of these changes and much more on the website. please be patient but feel free to text or email any questions. check it out at www.ir5050.com

Also if you like text updates you can text ir5050 to 31996 and it will subscribe you to my text updates. These updates may be once a week or less. I am going to try to use this feature to let anyone who subscribes know when changes are happening, big events are coming up, scores are being posted, or updates on Eley Ammo. Please subscribe to this. Text ir5050 to 31996

Jason

Jason,
Just some food for thought about the IR5050 web site. I know the latest design fad is for gray text on a light background but the lack of contrast in such a design, coupled with small font sizes, makes it difficult for older eyes to read. You might consider just changing the text font color to black.

Thanks,
Tom

Jason,
Just some food for thought about the IR5050 web site. I know the latest design fad is for gray text on a light background but the lack of contrast in such a design, coupled with small font sizes, makes it difficult for older eyes to read. You might consider just changing the text font color to black.

Thanks,
Tom

This isn't meant to be condescending but are you aware you're able to zoom in on the type on a web site.

Going from this:

Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 11.52.16 AM.jpg

to this:

Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 11.52.32 AM.jpg

should be everythng you need.

Back