IR 50/50 Semi Auto Record

joechacon

I don't think Lisa quite understands how big her accomplishment was.
This IR 50/50 target that she shot makes me dam proud of her. A 250
with 22 X's and a Semi Auto to boot. She has come a long way in the multiple games we shoot.
I am proud of her accomplishment. You got to take a look at this guys, and gals.

Joe

Attachments

• medium.jpg
    medium.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 355
That is one hell of a target....and the fact it was shot with a auto is even more impressive...Congratulations to Lisa...!!!!

That is one hell of a target....and the fact it was shot with a auto is even more impressive...Congratulations to Lisa...!!!!

thank you very much.

I have to say that it was one of the hardest things I have done. I start shooting from the bottom row, and by the time I got to the top row, third target I had to back off the rifle and take a deep breath. I know it sounds silly, but my hands
were shaking like crazy. I could not believe it when I nailed the last two bulls. There was a lot of excitement going on after I had Les look through the scope at the target. They even ran me out of the scoring shack while they were
scoring the target! I truly love IR 50/50.

Lisa

Wow

That is a target that we only hopeful in ir5050.
Well done!

Don't let that pretty pink stock fool ya, it is one serious BR rifle.

And its being driven by a very talented young woman.

Way to go Lisa, no matter how good the tool is, its the driver that makes the difference

Tony

thank you very much.

I have to say that it was one of the hardest things I have done. I start shooting from the bottom row, and by the time I got to the top row, third target I had to back off the rifle and take a deep breath. I know it sounds silly, but my hands
were shaking like crazy. I could not believe it when I nailed the last two bulls. There was a lot of excitement going on after I had Les look through the scope at the target. They even ran me out of the scoring shack while they were
scoring the target! I truly love IR 50/50.

Lisa

That is a usual reaction to a good start on any target.. Congratulations..

Now you are getting ready for the USBR target.

At the last match I shot, I was out after the FIRST shot, an 8. That makes you mad and gets you thinking-well maybe a high X count will somewhat salvage it for me.. It didnt.

Back