IR 50/50 Nationals abbreviated results

MaxxPower

There was a really strong turn-out at Piney Hill for the IR50/50 Nationals this weekend. 68 Shooters on Saturday and 58 on Sunday.

Congratulations to William Poff – winning the 6-Gun Agg.

Posting some short results. Full results should be on the 50/50 web site in a few days.

NATSshort-1.jpg

NATSshort-2.jpg

NATSshort-3.jpg

Dog Lover, Drag Racer, & Lumberjack

Congratulations to William Poff on his Six Gun 50/50 UL Indoor Championship @ Piney Hill ! 68 Shooters yards /58 meters Who took care of Sampson Sat.Nite?

William Poff

William glad you showed them how it is done!
Over the years I have sat next to William or only a few benches away both Indoors & outdoors many times.

To say he is a Gentleman is truly an understatement!

Besides being a great gentleman he is a great a shooter & gunsmith.
He understands the sport & knows his equipment which makes him a great competitor.

What a lot of people do not know is that he builds most if not all his rifles.
I have watched him shoot a Sporter were he held it so tight he did not need a rest.
Other times on a heavy gun he might just touch his cheek & pinch the trigger.

He knew his equipment and the best way to get the results!

Well Done William

William glad you showed them how it is done!
Over the years I have sat next to William or only a few benches away both Indoors & outdoors many times.

To say he is a Gentleman is truly an understatement!

Besides being a great gentleman he is a great a shooter & gunsmith.
He understands the sport & knows his equipment which makes him a great competitor.

What a lot of people do not know is that he builds most if not all his rifles.
I have watched him shoot a Sporter were he held it so tight he did not need a rest.
Other times on a heavy gun he might just touch his cheek & pinch the trigger.

He knew his equipment and the best way to get the results!

Well Done William
Doug, I'll second that! He is a good guy & great shooter. He also has a pretty neat place to practice behind his home, as well. Great job William !!!

Back