IR 50/50 indoor Nationals (yards)

tonykharper

Today Maurice Hazzard won the yards portion of the IR 50/50 Indoor Nationals. Tomorrow they will shoot the meters portion.

Maurice is a worldwide RFBR competitor with many wins to his credit. He has been to Piney Hill several times and has always finished well.

Not surprising to see him win. It may be bragging but I can't help being proud that he won with a barrel I did for him.

Also, a shout out to Gary Hittie. Gary is also a veteran RFBR competitor and one of the best wind shooters you will ever see. He gives me fits every time I shoot at Fairchance.

Another one of my shooting buddies did very well too. Tim Swonger. Congrats man.

TKH

Attachments

• unlnatyds3.jpg
    unlnatyds3.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Today Maurice Hazzard won the yards portion of the IR 50/50 Indoor Nationals. Tomorrow they will shoot the meters portion.

Maurice is a worldwide RFBR competitor with many wins to his credit. He has been to Piney Hill several times and has always finished well.

Not surprising to see him win. It may be bragging but I can't help being proud that he won with a barrel I did for him.

Also, a shout out to Gary Hittie. Gary is also a veteran RFBR competitor and one of the best wind shooters you will ever see. He gives me fits every time I shoot at Fairchance.

Another one of my shooting buddies did very well too. Tim Swonger. Congrats man.

TKH
TKH, don’t apologize for bragging a bit, you’re earned it. Multiple championships for your work this year, & others, that needs to be acknowledged. Congratulations!
Wish you had stayed
Congrats to Maurice!
As for Gary, you’d be hard pressed to find a nicer gentleman to give you fits. Bet it doesn’t bother you a bit
Keith

Back