Indoor 50/50 Nationals

H

hg shelton

I haven't heard much said about this match, who's going????????? Gary

We're all goin'

The usual suspects for sure. Jeff said he had a Porterhouse for everybody and a show with dancin' girls.

See you there!

The usual suspects for sure. Jeff said he had a Porterhouse for everybody and a show with dancin' girls.

See you there!

I'll just get me a bunch of dollar bill's and leave the rifle's at home !!!!!!!!!

Truman and I are planning on going. I am going to hide his bullets though.

Jim,
Just hide Truman's glasses too while you're at it. Just kiddin', tell him to bring enough bullets for me too, I'm bout out. Might need to borrow his rifle too.

Good to hear that you are coming, Kent. Looking forward to seeing you.

railfly-
Come on down. No snow here. Temperature is in the low 40's right now. I'm bout 100 miles North of Rocky River so it should be nicer down there still.
All you folks snowed in up North, load up and come on down South for the weekend. It should be nice and warm in the barn.

Jim Pepper, it'll be good to see all of you guys again too!

Railfly, The snow must just be Evansville, no snow here in Owensboro.

railfly

I suggest you look at the weather forcast for the weekend ah! I wouod like to see peetie and darla dance thou I bet they would be cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rocky river BR barn

What city is Rocky River BR barn in?Thanks

think the range is in Norwood. It is outside of Albermarle.

Rumor has it

that the Ga. boys are enroute as we speak with Blood in there eyes. Mr Deese said they are taking no prisoners! I suspect the Va and the NC boys will send him home packing rubbing his rear. Good Luck to All and try not to have too much fun, wish I could be there. Ya'll keepum in the Centers.:p

Back