IMR 4007 SSC in 6mm AI???

tiny68

Anyone try IMR 4007SSC in a 6mm AI or similar case capacity with the 105-107s? I can't find any load data for starting or max loads to even build a ladder with.

Thanks, tiny

Anyone try IMR 4007SSC in a 6mm AI or similar case capacity with the 105-107s? I can't find any load data for starting or max loads to even build a ladder with.

Thanks, tiny

Yep, not heard much at all about this powder..Shooters inputs..???

To me the burn rate and small kernal size is what I'm looking for...

Every time I call the Sportsmans Warehouse about IMR4007 they say Huuuu?
Needless to say they have not had any... I just want to try a 1lb to "see" if the burn rate is what I think it is..... Roughly 4064 - 4350 range.
Want to try it in .22-250ack with heavys.

Gonna shoot Denton this year..?

cale

Imr 4007 Ssc

Cale,

Go to Gene Sears out in El Reno, OK. Best prices to be found. $10 hazmat if you order from them. If your a member of a shooting club, tell them. Good discount. Great prices on bullets as well. Web site is www.genesears.net I think you have to set up an account to see pricing.

I think the Denton guys planned all matches around my schedule. I still haven;t made it and the first three matches are out due to travel conflicts. I really wish I could retire at 40...........

Luck,

Tiny

IMR 4007 SSC w/ 22-250 AI

Want to try it in .22-250ack with heavys.

I'll have some data with the 69 SMK as soon as a make it to the range. I made a latter with it. I also want to try it with the 80s. I have to pre-load and not sure where to start and stop my ladder. I emailed IMR with the question, but no response yet. I'll forward my result when I get them.

Tiny

Cale,

Go to Gene Sears out in El Reno, OK. Best prices to be found. $10 hazmat if you order from them. If your a member of a shooting club, tell them. Good discount. Great prices on bullets as well. Web site is www.genesears.net I think you have to set up an account to see pricing.

I think the Denton guys planned all matches around my schedule. I still haven;t made it and the first three matches are out due to travel conflicts. I really wish I could retire at 40...........

Luck,

Tiny

dude your link doesn't work,doyou have a working link to the sight

Gene Sears

That's kind of weird. When I click on the link that shows up on this page, it goes right to it on my PC. Anyhow, try http://genesears.com/about-us/. That will take you to the store front (which is the genesears.net site), but you can't view anything without a password. They are quick to set things up. Number is on the main page.

luck, dude .........:eek:

And it should have said "Best prices to be found in Oklahoma". Probably some better web deals out their.

Last edited:
Back