Impressed with White Oak Armament order processing

VaniB

I finally broke down and placed a $500 order for an AR15 competition grade barrel, bolt, and other parts. It arrived today, and judging how they process orders, I have high hopes for the performance of this thing. We are talking "conscientious" here! The barrel was lubed, capped at the muzzle, wrapped in protective plastic mesh, then bubble wrapped, and then wrapped again in paper. Everything was fit tight in a special sturdy white cardboard box. What a far cry from another company that delivered a $345 AR10 barrel to me dusty and loose in a mailer tube with rust residue on the muzzle threads.

Yup, my experience was similar. I talked with John Holliger personally when ordering my WOA upper. He asked about my uses for the upper and made recommendations on barrel length/twist rate/powders/bullets. He didn't oversell his product and gave realistic expectations of grouping abilities (3/4" groups). With tailored loads, good bullets and good shooting my WOA upper exceeds John's stated 3/4" groups. It is a quality product and company!

+1 for John Holiger and White Oak Armament. They are a very first class operation. Michael Kavanaugh is now the proud owner of the rifle that John built for me. It functions perfectly, it is very accurate, and very clean.
Butch

Back