Dang Gerald must have been cancelled!

Gerald,

We may have had the wrong weekend?

Or, it may have been cancelled?

Five days an not a WORD?)chill(

Your guess is as good as mine!!!

Tim

Well I hope it was not cancelled.

But something is not to bono, John has even deleted the thread that had the dates for the match. I'm sure it was on the 9th. Gerald

Rooster

Jim, I was told you had been a little under the weather, hope you or doing better. Well back to this match, did you go, and if you did what yas the outgome. If the winning rooster was Kieth Lovin he would have been on here crowing already HA'HA.
Gerald

Well...

...my handler took me up there so I could shoot. She kept a close eye on me so I didn't exceed the Dr's limitations...much.

Keith did OK, especially after driving all night to get there Saturday morning, but the big winner both days was Fred Sears. He left a few crumbs for the rest of us, but not many.

Jim

Well

Jim, see if your handler can bring you to Owensboro Sat. and you can fill all of us in on the match.
Thanks Gerald

Results for IL State & NCR Matches

I sent the Results to IR 50/50 for both 8/9 and 8/10 about 8:00 PM on Sunday evening (8-10). Then removed the post because that thread was about some thing that was past history and taking up space on this forum. Indiana James was close in his answers above and when the final results are posted by IR 50/50 they will be official for every one. I don't type well enough to publish all of those answers. Thanks to all of the shooters who attended and made a great weekend of competition at Chief City Shooter's Club.

John Spafford

Back