IBS Group Nationals and Memorial shoot

D

DBoop

Just a heads up for rooms for the IBS Nationals. Don't wait too long before making room reservations. The little league world series in Williamsport starts as Nationals ends and rooms may get harder to come by. We have a shooter discounts for the Days Inn in Lewisburg and the Comfort Inn in New Columbia for the memorial shoot in May. Ask for Union CountySportsmans Club discount for Days Inn and IBS discount for the Comfort Inn.
Discount for Days Inn for Nationals only, the Comfort told me they were already booked with Little League. There are other motels in Lewisburg area along with some cabins in area for rent. Most of you can google quicker then I to find.

I will be taking reservations for camping later for Nationals, Mark and I have to work out logistics with main club but you can email me at boop1@evenlink.com so I can get back with you. Would imagine I can hook most up at Memorial and SuperShoot as last year. Memorial will be pretty much first come first served spot location and the Nationals we will have to make placements on location of RV"S as we see fit to accommodate as many as we can like last year.. Also 30 amp and under hook ups only, if you need more power there are other campgrounds in the area.

Hotel Numbers
Day's Inn 570-523-1171 Nat'ls and memorial discount $68
comfort Inn -570-568-8000 memorial discount $60
County Inn & Suites 570-524-6600
Holiday Inn Express 570-568-1100
Rodeway Inn 570-523-1106
Hampton Inn (Lewisburg)new no # in book
Best Western Country Cupboard Inn 570-524-5500
All Suites Inn 570-523-8882

hope this helps and looking forward to seeing you all again.

Dale Boop/Union County Benchrest Club

Last edited by a moderator:
Dale
Thanks for the heads up on the room reservation. See you at the Memorial Shoot.
FWIW the rooms are $68 + plus tax at the Days Inn.

Dana Mattern

Dale

Billy and I are planning on making both. Looking forward to seeing you and the Big Hairy Back Clucker!

Bart

Back