I don't understand

R

Rusty Carr

I know that this forum is open to anyone who wishes to post here, but for the life of me, I just don't understand some people. I am certainly going to find a left wing talk forum, and start spewing my right wing ideas. Don't get me wrong, I am proud of my beliefs, and am not all ashamed about sharing them. However, I am not at all masochistic and don't enjoy being beaten up in print. I realize I would not change their minds, so why bother. Do you see where I am leading us to? Well, as I said, it is an open forum, just wanted to get something started I guess. Rusty Carr

I hear ya brother....

....the known trolls here just enjoy stirring & I think it is what they live for.

You certainly do not see quality responses on the few gun threads that these 1 or 2 folks try to participate in. They are here for the political & religious threads they know will go against the grain on a shooting forum. Just trolls amigo....just trolls.

pf

Rusty,

I think there are those who come on here with good intentions. It is my opinion that some of these characters actually believe they can change the world with their "enlightened" and "if it feels good do it" views with no idea of the consequences.

They come to largely conservative forums and they can see that our views are so wrong so they take it upon themselves to save us from.......us. It's my opinion that they think that once we are shown the error of our ways and we become enlightened then we would instantly transform to become just like them. Then we would have one global society where everyone was in an ecstatic trance and we would always have joy joy feelings for all mankind in everything they do whether it was right or wrong.

Then I could be wrong and they are just playing that age old game of divide and conquer because they are bored and have nothing better to do. Sad.................:(

You'll likely get bounced off a leftwing forum so fast you won't know it. The left is all about freedom of speech and choice and diversity as long as it agrees with their views of things. When they come on here and find that not too many agree with them then we're anti-free thought and display massive of narrow mindedness. If we don't want to change we're evil, if they don't want to see where we're coming from we're still evil. Makes sense to me....:rolleyes:

I'm guilty, I guess.

I love to go to a social get together where I'm the only conservative or the most conservative person there. I don't drink so I have an advantage over the Libs that have had a few glasses of wine and solicit my opinion on any left-right topic. It is just a lot of fun, IMO. I'm sure not going to change their beliefs but have a good time when they gang up on me and get frustrated and really lose it. Girls are more fun than wimpy guys, too, I think.
On this board, it is challanging to try to act like a gentleman and make reasonable statements in a civil manner. Just not as much fun.

Oh why can't everyone just express far right wing ideas, it's just upsets me to hear ideas that disagree with my own! :( :( :(

McMunn that's hilarious..... You and I would get along well at a party :D I too am a non-drinker and do the exact same thing for entertainment. Drunk liberals really do tell a more honest story than sober ones ;) Only then can you find out what they REALLY want, what REALLY drives them......... And then it's easier to accept what they think of us. :)

Really it is ....... If my drives were as base I'd also look out from under my rock with fear and trepidation! Unfortunately I'm not a dog person so it's hard for me to use this as more than entertainment, it's embarrassing really.

al

Back