How did 8208 do at the ss

If you are talking about the old 8208...it did fine. George Carter shot it to win the 2-gun. The XBR was used by Dale Boop for a 7th place finish in the 2-gun. As far as I know, he was the only shooter in the top 20 to use this new powder. Good shooting...James

If you are talking about the old 8208...it did fine. George Carter shot it to win the 2-gun. The XBR was used by Dale Boop for a 7th place finish in the 2-gun. As far as I know, he was the only shooter in the top 20 to use this new powder. Good shooting...James

Thanks for the reply James. I was asking abou the new xbr8208.

James,

With all respect, equipment lits can and are flawwed in many instances. Especially at the Super Shoot (where you turn in your registration and equipment list well in advance). Many times I and others may put VV 133 on the list and while there before competition decide something else is working better, you end up shooting win 748 or something and the equipment list never reflects it. Also on the list is the scope question... how many times have shooters changed scope mid stream?, or barrels I may put Hart on the form and before the match decide my Bartlein is better that week.

How did it fair agains vv n133?

Jim Carmichel used XBR to win the HV200 with a 216 agg. Remember he won the HV Grand with it last year at the IBS Nat's also. A 200 yard powder?

IMO, most top shooters are going to slowly try it, but not just yet. I'd guess they will start trying it in regional shoots first. Then??? I know Smiley Hensley has some to test.

Back