Hood's Kwik Cradle

Bryn

Does anybody know who's making or selling Hood's Kwik Cradle. I heard Charlie is out of the business. thx Bryn

I had the idea that Charlie gave 10X the permission to produce the Kwik Kradle, but I was wrong. If Charlie tells me that Rusty Stevens has his permission, then so be it. Reason for my interest? I produced the covers for Kwik Kradle, (the correct spelling). I have one that I carry in my trailer, and have used it for years, (Kradle and cover), The cover serves as a Gun Tent also.

I had the idea that Charlie gave 10X the permission to produce the Kwik Kradle, but I was wrong. If Charlie tells me that Rusty Stevens has his permission, then so be it. Reason for my interest? I produced the covers for Kwik Kradle, (the correct spelling). I have one that I carry in my trailer, and have used it for years, (Kradle and cover), The cover serves as a Gun Tent also.
Bill, I've had mine about 15 years. I *think* the kradle is going to outlast the cover. I abuse my cover some by putting a second set of rods for .30 (in Sinclair tubes) in the cover, along with the KK. While everything is still going strong, I worry about that poor, overworked zipper. If I need another cover, do you still offer them?

The whole thing is a great product, by the way.

Hood Double Ram Press

To add to this post re: others making Charlie's products.

Scotty Crawford of Lewisburg, TN., is now making the Double Ram presses, of course with Charlie's permission. He makes one with the JLC Head Space adjuster installed and will accommodate two 7/8 x 14 dies (No Arbor Side).

I have purchased 2 from Scotty (Made Beautifully) and he is a great guy to deal with. He advertises them on this site.

Hood Double Ram Press

To add to this post re: others making Charlie's products.

Scotty Crawford of Lewisburg, TN., is now making the Double Ram presses, of course with Charlie's permission. He makes one with the JLC Head Space adjuster installed and will accommodate two 7/8 x 14 dies (No Arbor Side).

I have purchased 2 from Scotty (Made Beautifully) and he is a great guy to deal with. He advertises them on this site.

We also make a bag for the Crawford Press, we added 2" to the top of the Hood Press Bag that we made to accomadate the die.

Back