Holbrook MA indoor Air Gun 25 yd Bench Rest this Sat June 4 11:30-4:30 $5.00

ModelA

Holbrook Sportsmen's Club
150 Quincy St
Holbrook, MA
Come join us for an afternoon of shooting and talking airguns.
$5.00 for three World targets.
Hope you can make it this sat. June 4 11:30 to 4:30.
Indoor Range #1
da24d4bf69bbc4f1ea71887abe9fdc1b_zps1a931f96.jpg

Paul Bendix

Last edited:
I won't be there this time. Too much to do on the FT side of things for me as I will be working sunday through next friday, with a FT match n saturday next weekend. I still plan on attending Todd's regionals in July and hope to see you guys there. Let Mark and Chris know I hope to see them in Woburn on June 18. Thanks for holding the matches Paul and if I don't see you in July I'll be back for indoor BR in November. John Eroh

I won't be there this time. Too much to do on the FT side of things for me as I will be working sunday through next friday, with a FT match n saturday next weekend. I still plan on attending Todd's regionals in July and hope to see you guys there. Let Mark and Chris know I hope to see them in Woburn on June 18. Thanks for holding the matches Paul and if I don't see you in July I'll be back for indoor BR in November. John Eroh

Thanks for the reply. My camp have an 100 yd range and will get the grand kids shooting pellet guns this summer. Need practice sitting on a bucket with cross sticks. You might see me at a field target match also.
June 18 will be in Maine putting the boats in.

Paul

Hi John, missed you last weekend but Mark and I plan on seeing you in Woburn and maybe even in Maine!

Back