Help Identifying Triggers

E

e8gm

I am trying to help an elderly lady whose husband has Alzhiemers. He was once an avid rimfire Benchrest shooter. Consequently he has accumulated a bunch of shooting equipment, parts, scopes, and rifles that she is now trying to get rid of.

I have several triggers that I know nothing about. If anyone can Id these triggers and give me an approximate value I'd appreciate it.

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that the top two triggers are for Walther (GX1) rifles. It has been a while since I meessed with them, and am not that familiar with them. I have no real value range for these, but I would imagine if you needed one it would be more valuable. Both likely to be 2 stage.

The bottom two are for Anshutz, and may be two stage triggers, but may be single stage. These were used on their 54 target actions (1407, 1413 and etc) until about 1978, when they switched over to a design with the aluminum housings. These same triggers, or very similar are used on the current 54 sporters. However, there are different firing pin placements in regards to the CF sporters, the .22 magnum (and now .17hmr), and the .22lr actions. The most likely though is that they are for .22LR actions. Some of these can be used in transitional era "1600 series guns, and possibly in "1800 series" guns, but not in the 1900 and 2000 series target rifles. Value is likely $50-$125.

triggers

The bottom two are 3lb, not two stage. These were for the 54 action 1400 series but can be used in 1600 series if necessary but don't know why one would. These will not work in the 1800 and above.

bjm

Back