Heard about the 46 US Senators who are gun owners friends?

The U.N. General Assembly resolution that started the process on the Arms Trade Treaty stated: "It is the exclusive right of states to regulate internal transfers of arms and national ownership, including through constitutional protections on private ownership."

The U.N. General Assembly resolution that started the process on the Arms Trade Treaty stated: "It is the exclusive right of states to regulate internal transfers of arms and national ownership, including through constitutional protections on private ownership."

I read really well vic, and comprehend better than most.
But I'll defer, please explain to the rest of us exactly what the statement MEANS and how it's relevant in your mind....

From it's conception, this UN Treaty has been considered to be the back door to gun control in our Country. And I'm very sad to say, both of the libtard a$$hole senators in my state voted for it. I can only hope come November one of them will be packing his chit.

The very red state of LA also had sister Landrieux vote for it. After November,(well, January, 2015 actually) we will no longer be bothered by her vote. James

Back