Harrell tuner length past muzzle

_Shorty

I've been doing a bit of googling without striking oil. I'm trying to find out the dimensions of the Harrell rimfire tuner. Specifically, I'm trying to find out how far past the muzzle this device is capable of extending. I'm planning on getting a couple for a couple rifles, but I am trying to determine whether or not I'll need a weight set to hit my desired lengths past the muzzles on my rifles. Will the tuner by itself allow me to add between 2.2-2.4" past the muzzle? Or will I indeed have to snag the weight sets to meet that goal? Or is it even too long for that by itself? Thanks.

I've been doing a bit of googling without striking oil. I'm trying to find out the dimensions of the Harrell rimfire tuner. Specifically, I'm trying to find out how far past the muzzle this device is capable of extending. I'm planning on getting a couple for a couple rifles, but I am trying to determine whether or not I'll need a weight set to hit my desired lengths past the muzzles on my rifles. Will the tuner by itself allow me to add between 2.2-2.4" past the muzzle? Or will I indeed have to snag the weight sets to meet that goal? Or is it even too long for that by itself? Thanks.

The Harrells should put you in that range. They are approximately 2-1/8" long from the muzzle forward, plus the range of adjustment, which is about 1/2"--Mike

Back