Happy Birthday to Fred Hasecuster

M

MBrenner

I am passing along a request by a friend of mine, Jim Boettcher, who many of you know as one of our best senior benchrest shooters and all around good guy! He requested that everyone who knows Fred Hasecuster to please send a card for Fred's upcoming birthday on February 13th. He thinks Fred will be around 86 years old, and Jim wants to "flood Fred with birthday cards." Fred is a Hall of Fame shooter and well known for his excellent gun smith work, and a bunch of cards would make him feel really good. Please send one if you would...I will.

His address is: 4733 S. State Road 9, Shelbyville, IN 46176. In case you want to call him, his number is 317-398-7796. Many thanks!

I am passing along a request by a friend of mine, Jim Boettcher, who many of you know as one of our best senior benchrest shooters and all around good guy! He requested that everyone who knows Fred Hasecuster to please send a card for Fred's upcoming birthday on February 13th. He thinks Fred will be around 86 years old, and Jim wants to "flood Fred with birthday cards." Fred is a Hall of Fame shooter and well known for his excellent gun smith work, and a bunch of cards would make him feel really good. Please send one if you would...I will.

His address is: 4733 S. State Road 9, Shelbyville, IN 46176. In case you want to call him, his number is 317-398-7796. Many thanks!

Thanks for this info. Fred used to chamber my barrels back then. Jim was a regular at Holton, MI. in the Eastern region until he moved out of the area. Both fine people.

Fred H

I haven't seen Fred in awhile but what a peach of a guy!! I've shot 2 of his raills, a short 6BR sporter and had nothing but praise for the man. Last I saw him was shooting to his left at a Super Shoot so it may have been a little longer ago than i first thought but...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRED

Dave Blazzard

Back