h4350

B

b moulds

has anyone experienced increased powder fouling with recent lots of this powder, particularly in the throat?
does increasing pressure make this situation better or worse?
T.I.A.
bruce moulds.

I'd say it's the best powder ever made for everything about 6mm.. I use it in about 15 different calibers including alot of magnums and have never had it fail me in anything.. for whatever reason accuracy is always alittle bit better than the IMR version, don't know why but it just is.. If I only had to pick one powder for the rest of my life, this would be it without question, burns super clean in all my rifles.. I'd say it's the perfect powder..

I have to agree with Frankenlaurens, it is my go to powder and has got a few of my guns to perform in everything from 22BR with heavy bullets to 300 Weatherby with light bullets , with a few different sizes in between. I have been using a 4 year old batch lately but have just switched over to a brand new lot. I found the brand new lot was slightly faster and backed of a tiny bit to keep the same speed. I didnt find anything strange with fouling though, the necks seemed pretty clean and I didnt notice any extra bore fouling that I can think of.

H4350 is my only powder for 6.5 X 284, using a heavy bullet and a fairly stiff load powder fouling is minimal after a string and usually one wet path and a couple of dry patches pretty well cleans up the barrel.

has anyone experienced increased powder fouling with recent lots of this powder, particularly in the throat?
does increasing pressure make this situation better or worse?
T.I.A.
bruce moulds.
I use it in my 6mmX47 Lapua 39.5 grains 107,105 Bullets CCI Br2 Primers ADI formed cases 170 grains in weight. The bullets are coated with Tungsten Disulfide powder, i clean out every 100 rounds or after every days shoot and don't get much powder fowling or copper.Bruce

Back