Gun finished

dragman

I just got my 1000 yard Varmint Shillouette finished. It's a Lawton 7500 action with a Krieger barrel that I had had my gun smith Jim Woodside build. Gun shoots and tracks flawlessly I had it out this morning and even though it was 8 degree's I was happy with it.
I got the stock from ( Jesse) jghoghunter it's a high grade walnut and man does it look good!!!! He got me the stock in good time and I am very happy with how it turned out after it was completely finished. I like the fiberglass and laminantes, but you just don't see wood that often any more so thats what I went with. If I could figure out how to shrink pictures down far enough I would post up some pictures of the finished product. Thanks again to Jessie for helping me get this gun finished in time.

Glad to hear you like your new 1000 yard gun! (; I agree, the wood stocks might take a little more up keep but they are sure pretty to look at. What caliber did you decide on for it?

Pete

If you PM me, I will send you my email, and if you sent me the full sized image files, I will post them in this thread. Pictures are fun, and I don't mind the little bit of work it will take.

Rather than size them, I uploaded them to my Photobucket account and here they are, larger than this site will allow. (I copied and pasted the IMG code for each image to this post.)
lawton3_zps965e0763.jpg

lawton4_zps1e12d228.jpg

lawton2_zpsb8996e12.jpg

lawton1_zps25e47083.jpg

lawton_zpsea05b86e.jpg

lawton5_zpsa2fc9911.jpg

lawton7_zps90daf704.jpg

lawton6_zps8671d696.jpg

Thanks for posting the pictures Boyd! :) Gotta love that Walnut...

Pete

Back