got my new Ivy rods today

Dusty Stevens

Hollow Point Dispenser
gotta say I am impressed. full polish, good bearings and just the way I ordered each of the 3 rods. I know denny just laughs everytime he packs a set of rods- it took quite a while to unwrap em. so I am back to being happy about my cleaning rods. as long as these are actually stainless and work and fit like they should I will have the best rods available. I'm scared to use em actually- they are polished like a mirror and I hate to scratch that bling:D
thanks again denny!!

I have 4

gotta say I am impressed. full polish, good bearings and just the way I ordered each of the 3 rods. I know denny just laughs everytime he packs a set of rods- it took quite a while to unwrap em. so I am back to being happy about my cleaning rods. as long as these are actually stainless and work and fit like they should I will have the best rods available. I'm scared to use em actually- they are polished like a mirror and I hate to scratch that bling:D
thanks again denny!!

2 with the small dia. handles and 2 with the large diameter. I like them all. Smooth, easy to keep clean, no coatings to peel like all of my coated rods did eventually. Best thing since sliced bread. --Greg

Back