Gary Shelton Update Monday 9/22

G

geneinnc

I just talked to Larry. We finally got some good news for a change.
Gary was able to move his left arm & leg!!!!!!!!!!!

That at least gives us some hope of getting back to the range and shooting.
He's a lefty as most of you know.

Facial surgery was canceled today, and I don't know why. Hopefully they can start the facial surgery soon.

Thanks to all for the support and the Prayers. I always thought God was a bench rest shooter in his spare time;)

We are still planning the shoot to raise money. Hopefully we will know something soon.

IF ANYONE HAS A DOOR OR RAFFLE PRIZE TO DONATE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Every little bit helps. As soon as we figure out what the Grand Raffle Prise is I would be more than happy to send a book of tickets to anyone that wants to sell them.

Those of you that run a range or are a scoring official at ANY match would be perfect to sell the tickets. IF anyone that can't attend, any cash donation would be wonderful.

Feel free to use my personal email to contact me for tickets, donations or ANY questions you might have.

It might take the load off Larry if I get a daily update from him on Gary and post it here, and save everyone a call to Larry at the Gun Shop.

God Bless you all for the support.

Gene

Ok, what is going on with Gary???? I'v been under the weather and not been on here much. Gary and I have e-mailed each other a lot, but his E-Mail isn't working. Could someone e-mail me to what is going on??
Thanks , Art

Back