Fyi

Wilbur

cook and bottle washer
I've got a domain that I registered some time ago...before I understood. It's about to expire and I'm not going to renew it but will arrange for someone that wants it....to have it. It expires 10/25 I think.

billcalfee.net

Last edited:
One more day before the domain goes to "limbo". I don't know what they call it but limbo serves the purpose. If anybody wants it, I'll make the transfer at no charge. I actually don't know why anybody would want it but what I'm saying is that now is the time if you do. It won't get cheaper by waiting!!

Ugh

Wilbur lots of Luck!
In early 2000 I started a website for Bill with a lot of good articles he wrote for Precision Shooting.
Later Bill wanted me to publish some of his ideas that I did not agree with. (Post Date some)
Next he wanted to change the website to Team Calfee.
I tried & gave up and let the Domain expire!

The Trolls picked it up and made it a nude girl website. A year or so it was a website with spam/virus you would not want to click on!

The sad thing is that everyone in the Calfee corner blamed me for the new Websites!
This is a no win so screw it let the trolls have it!

Sorry that happened!

Just a few more hours and this domain will be gone. Whoever wants it needs to holler really fast to save some money.

Back