Friend RvA, Calfee

K

Kathy

Friend Roger:

Received a package from you this day......what a surprise...a set of your device weights.....Outstanding! Thank you.

I just sent you a two page fax......About three years ago I determined that on some barrels we needed additional weight on the muzzle device. I designed what I called the Calfee "RAT"....it was my attempt to add weight to a standard muzzle device.....I then developed my attached rings, which although functional, I just don't have time to produce them....shortly there after others came out with systems to add weight to our muzzle devices......

But, no one has develeped a system with the small increments necessary, until your weight system....

Please look at the design I faxed you.....see, I believe the standard tuner body we now use is too heavy for some applications, and, not heavy enough for others....

The design I sent you starts with a lighter base....and...with your weight system, I believe all barrel configurations, and, the other factors that determine the muzzle device weight, bedding, stiffness of stock, etc, will allow the flexibility necessary to cover every situation.....

Thank you again...your friend, Bill Calfee

Your very welcome Bill. You planted the seeds for this weight system so I figured you should have a set.

Best,

Roger

Back