Found some old PS Mags.....

Ramsh00ter

If anyone collects old Precision Shooting mags I have some to give away.

I am in the process of cleaning out my stuff from my old work shop and found a box of old mags, American Rifleman, Handloader, Rifle Magazine, etc.

I was going thru them and found some PS mags from the sixtys.

Sep 1964, Oct 67, Dec 67, Nov 67, July 68, June 69, July 69, Aug 69, Sep 69.

There is also a bunch from the 90s, but I did not go thru those.

If anyone would enjoy these, let me know. I am not interested in selling them, I would like to give them to someone that will appreciate and enjoy them.

I also have a collection of National rifleman mags from 1946 to I believe 1969 that is bound in leather book form I am interested in selling. Fantastic reference set.

Also the first 10 years or so of both Handloader and Rifle Magazine in binders that I no longer use.

If you know anyone interested in these, let me know. I will prob be putting them on Gun Broker.com pretty soon.

Later,

Randy

Thanks Randy, I'm looking forward to some interesting reading.

old magazines

if yoy have any of tthe magazines i would like a few of them or when you guys finish reading them give me a holler thanks david

Thanks for the magazines, Randy.....

It was a real pleasure to meet you, & I truly appreciate the opportunity to see the club's facilities.....

Rod.....

Found some old ps mags

Oh are those the ones that had shooters on some of the covers.
You know the ones with out the old blunderbuss on the cover''

Old PS magazines

Talking about old PS magazines I have the "Precision Shooting swimsuit edition" that didn't have a shooter, rifle or blunderbuss on the cover.....Ian

Back