fiocchi exacta match

D

derek casey

has anybody tried this ammo out before? i ordered 2 boxes of it today. it's 1050fps. i figured i'd try 2 boxes just to see how it does. if it is good i might order a lot of it. i'm going to order a few test lots of eley as well. i just sent out the money order and my ffl info for a suhl 150 yesterday. can't wait to try this bad boy out and put a tuner on it. i would like to thank mr. jerry chapman for taking the time to talk to me and helping me out with giving me mr. gene davis's contact info. the two of you have been a very big help to me. thank you very much for your kind and friendly help. may god keep the each of you and your families in his grace and safety.

Last edited by a moderator:
Derek:

I have 3 cases of Fiocchi that I shoot in my two Suhl's and my two Winchester 52's and it shoots great.. You might have to try a few different lot numbers, just like Eley or Lapua, but there is nothing wrong with my Fiocchi..

JMHO

Dave

Derek....check your spam folder

If you didn't recieve my emails.I'am not sure if I have a problem on my end,but they seem to end up in alot of spam folders.You may find Larry's in there also. Later Ron

If you didn't recieve my emails.I'am not sure if I have a problem on my end,but they seem to end up in alot of spam folders.You may find Larry's in there also. Later Ron

i checked my spam box. no e-mail. i sent you a pm.

Back