federal gold medal 210m primers

btc624

Does anyone on Gods green earth know where I can purchase a thousand of these?? I just bought a sako trg22 along with some lapua brass which in itself was no easy feat to find, but really need to locate these primers but I know there are probably 10,000 other shooters looking for these also. :confused:

Maybe the time has come where you should be thinking of full cartons (5000 pcs). Haz Mat's the same for a pack of 100 or a dozen cartons.
They'll never be any cheaper and you'll be the envy of guy's who wait too long to re-order during panic periods.......the latest of which may last another 45 months.:rolleyes:
Tell the wife it's your contribution to the Stimulas Plan....it will help America.

Last edited:
Maybe the time has come where you should be thinking of full cartons (5000 pcs). Haz Mat's the same for a pack of 100 or a dozen cartons.
They'll never be any cheaper and you'll be the envy of guy's who wait too long to re-order during panic periods.......the latest of which may last another 45 months.:rolleyes:
Tell the wife it's your contribution to the Stimulas Plan....it will help America.

What is interesting is that the "gun" industry is doing so well right now yet we have politicians wanting to stop it. One would think that if one industry can help the economy, leave it alone.

Back