Fall Classic Group Shoot at River Bend Gun Club OCT 12-13

Jim Andress

River Bend Gun Club
Time to start final planning to attend the annual Fall Classic match at River Bend Gun Club in North Georgia, October 12 & 13. Great weather is all but guaranteed and we hope to have a good crowd. LV & HV at 100 & 200. Plenty of covered loading area, camper hookups, motels, etc. For more info see www.rbgc.org or email benchrest@rbgc.org.

Jim, I'm looking forward to the shoot next month; y'all did a great job last year and I'm sure this year's match will be just as well-done. It would be great to see several of the HOF shooters (including the newly-qualified) attend, as well as the rest of the shooters from last year and anyone else who feels the itch to shoot; the links below may whet their appetites for attending.

http://benchrest.com/showthread.php?84824-Great-shoot-River-Bend-thanks

http://benchrest.com/showthread.php?84822-A-couple-of-pictures-of-the-Riverbend-Match-Nov-10-amp-11

BTW, it's probably time for Brady to get back up this way.

Previously, it was in November; however, I think Jim wanted to take over the Rachel's Glen dates after it closed -- and in doing so he added a Spring shoot also.

What

OCTOBER!!! Hasn't the River Bend shoot always been in November?

What Jerry, you can only find your way there in November?

I was looking forward to seeing you there next week. November is deer season here, that's why I never attended the shoot in Nov.

I wonder how many shooters there will be?

Dan Honert

What Jerry, you can only find your way there in November?

I was looking forward to seeing you there next week. November is deer season here, that's why I never attended the shoot in Nov.

I wonder how many shooters there will be?

Dan Honert

Mickey always seemed to have a good crowd on that weekend.

I'll be there God willing but it is much easier to track to the River Bend range in the November snows of North Georgia!!

Deer hunting? I've got a couple of good places just over the line in Virginia and have Crop Damage Permits on them so I can deer hunt anytime!!

Riverbend used to have an August date but that was way too hot, then we got November but that got too frosty on occasion. October is the Mama Bear date, just right.

If you're not planning to be at River Bend this weekend you're going to miss some fantastic weather, the company of some good shooters, and the hospitality of some wonderful hosts. Folks from AL, FL, GA, KY, PA, TN, and VA are there -- including some HOF shooters and well-known bullet makers. You may be able to get there on time if you hurry! :D

Back