Factoryville PA, ARA 05-28-2011

RvA

Roger von Ahrens
Hello All,

We're shooting our Second ARA match of the season this coming Saturday, sign-ups start at 9:00 and the 4 card match is set to start at 10:00.

We're also going to be using the ARA Scoring Program this year. The same one Dan uses for the Nationals. So I'll be scanning targets in and all that good stuff. We tried at the first match this year and it was a good trial and it definitely speeds up the match.

Best,
Roger von Ahrens
ARA Match Director
Factoryville Sportsman's Club

Roger: Weather forecast looks good for Saturday. Hope to be there. By 10 there should be a nice fresh breeze. Sign me up if I don't get there at 9 on the dot, please. Oh and where is the good donut place? I'll get a dozen or so if I can spot it on my way by. bob

Bob,

Good glad to hear you heading up!!! I really hope the wind isn't anything like it was on Friday down in VA for the PSL WOW! That would make for a interesting match. LOL

And donuts hmmmmm........ you could try Dunkin Donut in Clarks-Summit. After you get off 81N it will be on your right as your going through town there.

See you Saturday!!

Roger: Some of the guys told me about really goooood donuts, some place in Clarks- Summit but I cannot remember the name or locations. Its been a while since I was up that way. Dunkin or the Krispy Kreme ( its on the south side of the main drag) will have to do if I cannot find the good place. bob

Hey Guys, the road off of route six is closed at the bridge. There fixing it. So there is a detour that takes you right through Factoryville. You will see the orange detour signs just follow them and you'll get back to the road thats closed just on the far side of the bridge. I'll see if I can make a map up and post it later.

Roger

Hi Roger
You are going to love the ARA Electronic Scoring System
I Wish you would schedule some ARA Sporter Matches
Hope you have a real good match

Regards
Cliff

Back