Everyone congratulate Butch Lamberts grandson Josh.

DaveT

Josh Lambert (Butch's grandson) just kicked a 55 yard field goal for the WVU Mountaineers to win against Texas Tech as time expired, unbelievable!!!! I repeat 55 YARDS folks!
Dave T

Last edited:
Yep 55 yards

I watched that great kick (on TV) as well!!! Josh has ice water in his veins !! Butch, I know you are the proudest grandpa in the world right now !!!

Sweet Jesus, what a kick! I watched it live. That sucker would have been good from sixty!

I bet there is one blubbering, proud Paw Paw down around Poetry way...

Congrats to Josh and Butch.

Justin

I watched it live too and what a kick. I'm a third generation Pitt grad and was raised to root against WVU. Over the years though I've grown to like the Mountaineers and even go to a game now and then. Great football program and they do have one hell of a place kicker. You must be proud Butch.

--Lee
www.singleactions.com

Not this one Dave. Several of our family and friends made it and actually set with the WVU fans. A lot of my family graduated from Taco Tech.

Great job by Josh, Butch! I failed to see it live but thanks for the video replay. His coach seemed quite happy with his kicker from Texas. I hope he continues doing so well. He might just make some money with that big leg, one day.--Mike

Helluva Kick

I watched a replay of Josh’s Kick. He kicked it like he was mad at it. I’d say it went 60yds. I watched him kick one that far when he was still in High School. He's still developing.

When I see talent like that I see $$$$$$$ signs.

The average annual pay check for a Kicker in the NFL is $1,500,000.00 plus signing bonuses. That’s for love of the Sport of Football. A job ,kicking Field Goals and extra points From August to January.

He could afford to take up Benchrest Competition with that kinda money.:D:

Glenn

Last edited:
Butch

Heck of a kick under some kinda pressure. Congrats grand dad. He looks polished, slick and totally dependable...like a pre 64 M70! ?

I believe it was Alex Karras who once said football is a case of oddities. For 59 and a half minutes 11 normal 300 pound human beings bash each other around and then some 150 pound freak without pads comes out and kicks the ball and wins the game and is the star.

That's pretty cool Butch. There's probably a lot of Texans crying in their beer for loosing this kid.

Later
Dave

Dunno what I'd do in Butch's place since my grandbabies are still small.

Get some bigger shirts I guess.

Good On Ya's Lambert's

al

Back