Erik Cortina tuner?

TrxR

Has anyone used one of his tuners? I was wondering if it would be suitable for a short range for score 30br? It seems to be one of the few I can actually get in Canada.

So has anyone here ever used one? They seem to be more popular with the fclass crowd.

Thanks

Has anyone used one of his tuners? I was wondering if it would be suitable for a short range for score 30br? It seems to be one of the few I can actually get in Canada.

So has anyone here ever used one? They seem to be more popular with the fclass crowd.

Thanks
A tuner is a tuner is a tuner. Eric's is fine. A nut with a Teflon bushing works fine.

Thanks

My tuners can be purchased through Reloading International. They aren't as bas as they were a short while ago, but our infinitely wise gov't still sees them as a controlled gun part.
Here's a link for export purchases
http://www.reloadinginternational.com/contact_us.php

Back