Eley Tenex roundnose:date of manufacture

B

Blackie

Greetings,

I have a case of Eley Tenex roundnose ammo with serial/batch # "EEL93B 001-004" in plastic 50 rd holder with red label and ONLY "Eley Tenex" on label.

The NEW semi auto roundnose Eley has "Eley Tenex Roundnose" on label.

Does anyone know date of manufacture, how it shoots in 1813 Anschutz, and why the packaging difference on labels? I think this is PRE Tenex Ultimate ammo, ie, several years old.

Thanks,

\Blackie

It does sound like it's fairly old. I'd email Eley and ask them direct or try their US distributor - Zanders.

dunno how it shoots.....

Greetings,

I have a case of Eley Tenex roundnose ammo with serial/batch # "EEL93B 001-004" in plastic 50 rd holder with red label and ONLY "Eley Tenex" on label.

The NEW semi auto roundnose Eley has "Eley Tenex Roundnose" on label.

Does anyone know date of manufacture, how it shoots in 1813 Anschutz, and why the packaging difference on labels? I think this is PRE Tenex Ultimate ammo, ie, several years old.

Thanks,

\Blackie

Maybe since you've got the rifle and ammunition you could find out and tell us!:rolleyes:

Eley Tenex

I asked a question to Eley over a week ago on their serial number schema and have yet to get an answer. :mad:

IF I GET A RESPONSE, I will post results. :D

Blackie

As to how old Eley Ten-X Round Noise may be, I can remember shooting it in the 1960's and still have some that shoots very well, Lot # WR-305

As for Bob Collins, I don't think he's responding to anyone at this time.
SS

Back