Eley Supplier

pikedrop

I would like to know that name of the Eley supplier that has been mentioned in this forum. They list all the lot numbers (and quantities) that they have on hand. If I remember right they publish a list. I don't believe they have a website.

Any help?

Matt

PM me if you also need Clint's phone. Great guy to buy from. Got Tenex through him that he had dropped shipped from the distributor he gets it from, directly to me too.

Bob

The first place I checked was Kilough and they did not have any inventory of Tenex. Nor did they have Lapua. I called Clint and had the e-mail inventory list in 10 minutes. No Tenex on the List, only the next one down and No Lapua X-Act, but plenty of Lapua Mida+. With one more call to Clint, I had an order in for the Mida+ and he gave me his distributor's web site to go and look at their inventory and lot numbers and call him back with my additional requirements. He also pointed me to the Lapua Arizona Test Center, where he said that, that was the only location he knew of that had any Lapua X-Act. A call to them confirmed that they had a small supply, which they would sell me, but that they were, at least for now not shipping any into the U.S., so I passed on that, called Clint back and ordered the Tenex. Two shipments showed up in about 3 days, one from Clint and one from his distributor. He was great.

Bob

I also called Clint for some test lots of Lapua Center-X last Friday. They weren't in their office or even at home when he answered, but still got the samples of the lots I was interested in shipped via UPS by Monday. Should have them here by Thursday - couldn't ask for better service than that.

Bob,

I just checked Killough's site and they show almost 4000 boxes of Tenex. You have to scroll all the way down to find them, and there are several different batch numbers. HTH

Dennis

Wonder if it is new inventory. It was about a month ago when I tried and then ordered from Clint. Still can't find Lapua on their site and now I have plenty to get me started. Bob

Last edited:
Back