Electronic Trigger

J

Jeffrey

I was hoping someone could help me with contact information where I could purchase an electronic trigger. I appreciate the effort.

Thanks,
Jeff

Could you be a little more specific. Do you mean a trigger for an ETronix action? Do you mean a solenoid operated trigger? What action are you talking about?

Other than people pushing triggers with a solenoid, I don't know of any electronic triggers. For that, a simple cable release like is used for an old camera would work fine. Look on Ebay for a Bronica Cable Release and use that. Actually, I think I have one I'll never use again.

I'm looking for a selenoid type of trigger. The trigger would be the "switch" while the selinoid woud release the firing pin. There would be short wire between them so they can be separated by four or five inches.I want to relocate my trigger on an anschutz 2013 action two inches forward.

Jeff

I've heard of guys making them, but never anyone who commercially produces one. I think you're on your own there. Most competitive classes disallow the use of a remote trigger so the demand is low for such a thing. I think short range unlimited class allows that sort of thing but don't know of many people who take advantage of that. I'm not even totally sure it's allowed there.

Someone else may know more and post though.

trigger

Jeffrey,

Back in the 1970's Frank Green used to manufacture them. He sold to Electronic Trigger Systems I believe, both addresses in Colorado. As far as I know they have been out of business for years.
The one for the Anschutz was nice in that it mounted on the rail and could be positioned anywhere.
I have one that is not working for whatever reason. I had used it for several years, sold it to a fellow shooter and later bought it back, not working.

bjm

Thank you for the information. I will need about ten of them. If you hear of a current maunufacturer please let me know.

Jeff

electronic trigger

a friend of mine has a krico about 25 yrs old now and it has
a fully adjustable electronic trigger, works great on a 22rf.
pain finding batteries for it though. radio shack came through.

Back