Easthampton Fish and Game - Saturday, April 26 - IR 50/50 3-Gun and UL

M

mistermike

The first IR 50/50 SOTY match of 2014 at Easthampton Fish & Game in Southampton, MA will be held this Saturday, April 26th.

Sign-in begins at 8:00 with the 3-gun match starting promptly at 9:00. Lunch will be provided - sandwiches, water, soda, etc. Following lunch the UL match will start.

If you can, please let me know if you are coming so I can get a head count for lunch.

If you need directions, or have questions, please send me an email or give me a call. My phone number is in the IR 50/50 "Contacts" area.

Looking forward to see everyone! I know there are some new guns and rebarrels this year. Should be interesting!

Best,
Michael

Easthampton Saturday

The Hill boys will be shooting Saturday. I can't wait to see the world famous Un Calfee and the Smith that put
it together. Is his name Gordon?

I was going to but

Hi Michael,
I planned on being there but with Buskey and Gordon being there is there any since?
But wait I haven't seen your new sporter so yes I'll be there to see that, COUNT ME IN!!!!!
Pete

I'm glad to see that you all haven't been scared off. It speaks well of the intestinal fortitude of the NE shooters. Getting a look at Michael's new sporter is worth the price of admission right there. But then having a gander at the fancy graphics on The Un-Calfee in person is noteworthy as well. See you all Sat. After the match I will make the world famous The Un-Calfee available for your photographic opportunities, at a nominal fee. :D

I'm glad to see that you all haven't been scared off. It speaks well of the intestinal fortitude of the NE shooters. Getting a look at Michael's new sporter is worth the price of admission right there. But then having a gander at the fancy graphics on The Un-Calfee in person is noteworthy as well. See you all Sat. After the match I will make the world famous The Un-Calfee available for your photographic opportunities, at a nominal fee. :D

I've already downloaded the pic from your previous thread and have it as my desktop background! :D

Why silly me. Of course you did. How could you not? It is destined to be enshrined in the RFBR Hall of Fame someday right next to the Sten Sporter. ;)

Mike,
Have to pass on this one. Will be in AZ next week so will miss Angletree's also. Will make your next match.
What a long Winter!

Paul

Gordon called me and said he couldn't make the shoot tomorrow. He got a bunch of barrels in to fit. Gotta make the un-calfees. :(

Back