Don Stith Stocks

L

LASER

Came home from show with Suhl 150. From what I am reading. a Stith stock is next. Where does a body get one? A used one already bedded would be nice.
Thanks
LASER

stith stock

oh i have to reply to this. if you want to see one go to rimfire central and the suhl section i have one posted it is the one with a purple color. can i recomend mr stith as a competitnet stock maker plus you wont be put on a waiting list to wait forever.

now for bedding get in touch with brian voelker he is very reasonble if you are a beginning shooter this is good brian is a champion shooter b/r i know he is a 40x man but he quoted me 75.00 a big savings over what i paid.

you just cant ask for a finer man to do business with than don stith. if i had it to do over again i would get the laminated wood over the catalpha for just a little more money.

cost for the catalpha 250.00 the laminated is 300.00 i think.

you just wont go wrong with mr stith adn a b/r shooter himself

bob

Another Thumbs Up for the Stith Stock. I wish I had mine to take a picture of so I could show it off:mad:

I didn't see the purple Stocked Suhl at RFC!:confused:

Another thumbs-up for Stith stock. I have the laminate shown on the bottom of his benchrest page. It is great on my Suhl. And, you can see mine AND the purple one at RFC's Suhl forum.

Regis

Another thumbs-up for Stith stock. I have the laminate shown on the bottom of his benchrest page. It is great on my Suhl. And, you can see mine AND the purple one at RFC's Suhl forum.

Regis

I saw yours, I just can't seem to find that Purple one:confused:

stith stock

just keep looking in the suhl section. i need to go look and make sure its still there one of the few pictures i could get posted on the net due to my wifes help.

keep looking

bob

Come to Piney Hill this weekend for the PSL shoot and you can view my new Stith 250 in red/black laminate. I just finished it and tuned the rifle yesterday. I have high expectations for the rifle and will be shooting it free recoil (a first for me). My goal for the weekend is to place in the money. In the spirit of naming rifles, ask to see Bucky Badger. bob finger

This is Stith 'Dart'. It is the more modern angular design. The width of the comb is a little too wide and you must use high rings which is not really a bad thing as that gives you a more upright head position. The gun in the pic was about unusable until I realized I had put low rings on it.

40xcf223arrhrearfull.jpg

stith

where did that thing come form its not on his websigth. he constantly surpirzed me i want a trade in

bob

stock

man i want one now i have to sell the suhl and start over. this aint fair

where are you mr stith

bob

oh no im not going throught that expense again i have a bedding job past excellent but very expensive.

bob finger

hey bob are you coming to st. louis this year if stith decides to show up i might go

bob

trip

well he has family in hannibal i dont know how he handles that. if he goes i think ill take my bus and loaf around that place for a few days. my neighbor tlells me they have some camper places dont know if they are electric or not.

best regards and 73

bob

stith stock

ive got that stock now i have one it was called an undertaker from one of the other stock makers. dons sure looks much better than mine.

bob

don stith

are you suggesting you might have to be cooped up in a car for 12 hours and have to listen to his stock ideas for that long a time. might be fun.

bob

Don, as soon as that Dart is available for the Annie 54 please let me know. I love that look.:D

Here is a pic of the butt for your viewing pleasure. I call this type of stock 'coffin butt'.

Untitled.jpg

My Suhl butt plate. If you do any leatherwork, then you can have an original. This is actually 1st try at a butt plate. I'll carve a nicer one and replace it. Perhaps more in line with Don's laminate

butt-a.jpg

butt-b.jpg

Regis

Back