Doc Dodgen's world record?

Does anybody know where he shot the 10 shot NBRSA Unlimited record?

He shot it at Cerns in La. He told me he never even looked once he started shooting. One great guy I was lucky enough to call him a friend. Joe

I thought that as well..pretty sure I was there but can't remember much these days. I do, however, remember the chicken legs those nice folks cooked for us. Didn't know chicken legs could be that good....life changing chicken legs they were. The couple that cooked them were too nice to be rimfire shooters and I believe they were from a land unknown...sent there for some reason.

OK, here's the deal. I'm trying to help a fellow write an article and info needs to be accurate. I think I'll try the NBRSA for the record info but he needs a picture of Doc shooting. Does anybody have one...or two?

If anybody has James Messer's phone number, please email it to me. He'll know the details if there are any.

The reason I keep on about this is that information is sketchy at best. Me and JHB are pretty sure about it.

oldhat30@gmail.com

Rod Collins had a photo

Doc Dodgen...at his finest...which was every day!

Attachments

• DocDodgen.jpg
    DocDodgen.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 189
Information for Wilbur

Doc Dodgen...at his finest...which was every day!

Doc also won the group nationals at the range in Va don't know the name it was in town and had baffles. I brought the rifle from Ga to my house to shoot it I had never shot a rimfire with a tuner, one of the time Supertune tuners about four or five inches long I took the tuner off and shot the rifle then put it back on shot groups and turned the tuner out half turn after each group, three half turns and it started to wad up Doc took it to the match and won. One proud Marine. Chief. PS I'm still shooting Docs old turbo must have as many rounds through it as any Turbo Flash ever built.

Back