Dhs

Now we find they have 2,700 mine resistant armored trucks to "protect us"? I think NOT

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...o-go-with-their-1-6-billion-bullet-stockpile/

And by the way, if the sequester is so severe, why are we giving the Muslim Brotherhood 1/4 billion dollars this year? This is AFTER the F-16's and the 200 Abraham tanks - makes you wonder.........................

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/04/w...unces-millions-in-us-aid-for-egypt.html?_r=1&

Obama um...um...um...............................

obama said in 2008 that he was going to create an domestic army equal, or larger, than our present military. No one asked why it would be needed (like a lot of other things). In the next couple of weeks you will hear of more purchases like this one, the ammo buy and 1,000 drones. We are in for a take-over of some form. It ain't going to be good.

We already have a "domestic army". I'm in it, and so are you!

DHS?? Department of Homeland Security? Homeland Security---HELLO, HELLO---what is the Department of Defense for then??

It was created in 2002, not 2008, by GWB&Co. Now you know who to think. Lets give credit where credit is due!!

Does it protect our borders??? Does it protect our school children?? Then someone tell me what it is for.

It already has 240,000 employees and hiring more and has a budget of $61 BILLION dollars.

DHS ordering 2700 Light tanks? What do they possibly need these for?

Just another false Internet rumor--one of many.

DHS administered a contract to Navistar Defense to upgrade 2700 Mine Resistant Vehicles returning from Iraq and Afganistan with new chassis. DHS did not order or purchase these vehicles nor are they "light tanks." Some of the upgraded vehicles might be used to transport rapid response teams to disaster sites.

Thanks Vic for the insight.
Note: That I do not agree with a need for DHS ( at its inception or now) It is simply a duplicate or triplicate of other gov. agencies.

Just another false Internet rumor--one of many.

DHS administered a contract to Navistar Defense to upgrade 2700 Mine Resistant Vehicles returning from Iraq and Afganistan with new chassis. DHS did not order or purchase these vehicles nor are they "light tanks." Some of the upgraded vehicles might be used to transport rapid response teams to disaster sites.

Rapid response teams to disaster sites? What is that? Were they present at the NJ Sandy storm? What happened to the use of buses?
Do we need 2700 vehicles to respond to disasters? The smell test is not going well on this one. Hopefully there is a good expatiation that isn't scary, but damned if I can see it..

DHS ordering 2700 Light tanks? What do they possibly need these for?

I had a friend of mine tell me about this last week. Though in his version he said 10,000 and that the order was placed with a company in Texas. He also stated that they have ordered 1.? billion rounds of "hollow point" ammo.
I did only a little checking and all I could find was a one sided blog about it.
Just the fact that he used the term billion and hollow point connected with ammo was a red flag. We all know that for the most part (not exclusively) hollow point ammo is not what would be used for military style weapons because of feeding issues.
So far I have not found anything to confirm the order of the Armored vehicles but there was minor evidence of ammo being ordered but not listing it as hollow point.

The only reason I can see for this would be... well ... since as I remember the US military is forbidden from being actively used against US civilians maybe the Govt. Feels they can use DHS to keep us in line......just a thought. Not to say I believe it, just a thought.

Last edited:
vern you are all wet and way behind modern technology

every m9 pistol the mil owns will feed 'hollow points"; every m16 esp m4, config will feed "hollow points".
the hollow points CURRENTLY IN USE by the mil are reffered to as OTM..OPEN TIP MATCH....ITS IS A 77 GR LOAD bullet by sierra. along with 168 and 175's in 30 cal.
the RULES banning "hollow points" ,hague convention i think,..is about war...and does not cover shooting religious zealots in an armed conflict......the mil has used hp's in the last 5 yrs.......noT all but select use.

current airport security..tsa..shoot 357 sig with a 125 gr HOLLOW POINT.

mike in co
Just the fact that he used the term billion and hollow point connected with ammo was a red flag. We all know that for the most part (not exclusively) hollow point ammo is not what would be used for military style weapons because of feeding issues.
QUOTE]

Back