D-Day as if it had occured...

D day as it had occured

News propaganda, embeded into our system.
Rewriting history too.
bet they would have a field day today.
The army is currently at war , but America is at the Mall shopping.

It is indeed how it would be reported today. In 1944 if a US news outlet had done similar newscasts, they'd likely have been burned at the stake by the public.

The USA is the worst country in the whole world and responsible for ALL the suffering anywhere. At least according to various intellectuals with degrees from elite universities. They've been teaching hate America for so long that they all believe it now. :mad:

" America is at war and we ar at the mall shopping."

By the time most of you read this the way will be over and Obama/Reid care will be here (Monday Dec 21-0100).

When did Congress start meeting in the middle of the night?? When secrecy is needed.

" America is at war and we ar at the mall shopping."

By the time most of you read this the way will be over and Obama/Reid care will be here (Monday Dec 21-0100).

When did Congress start meeting in the middle of the night?? When secrecy is needed.

What's more to the point is when does Congress vote on utterly vital (?) bills that nobody has read, nobody knows what's in them, and nothing will be done except probably raising everyone's taxes for another 3 or 4 years. I've never seen a crew that's GOT TO HAVE bills passed RIGHT NOW although nothing will be done until who knows when.

It'd seem to me that if it were such a God awful emergency that something needed done RIGHT NOW, that something would be done RIGHT NOW.

I seen a poll that if Bush and Obama was running for president and the vote was right now....Bush would get 60%+. What is the old saying "don't know what you have until its gone".

Hovis

D day as it had occured

Today is the day for that vote anouncement.
The big O thinks he working on his Reelection,
Remember to get out amd vote thhis year.
Most of the congressmen are corupt.
Maybe we can give THEM change They Can believe in""
If we ever Really knew what went on behind closed doors
in both the senate and Congress we would Revolt'
Best way right now is to revolt by voting these incumbents out of office
. We Need to get back to basics""

Back