CZ 453 Varmint in 17 HMR 5 shot group

M

Mr. D

In case any of you benchresters wonder how a CZ #453 Varmint in 17 HMR shoots I'm trying to upload a 5 shot, 50 meter target! Wish me luck!

Of course it isn't an "Annie", but click on the attachment and see what you think! :D

Attachments

• CZ 17 HMR Group.jpg
    CZ 17 HMR Group.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,396
Not bad at all but can you do it again and again? Even if not it still is a heck of a gun for the money. Nothing "competitive" but for the money it is a heck of a lot of fun.

Not bad at all but can you do it again and again? Even if not it still is a heck of a gun for the money. Nothing "competitive" but for the money it is a heck of a lot of fun.

I'm not good enough at benchrest shooting to know! I'm not sure that I could do any better with the best "Annie" around! My biggest problem is "Operator Error"! :D

From what I can tell, I think quite a few CZ's need bedding. I expect to post bed and free float my CZ #453 Varmint just as a matter of course. My .223 laminated stock Sako shot great until this year, so I did just that and now it's back to shooting great! Even laminated stocks seem to need a bedding tune up sooner or later. Change is the only constant! :eek:

Back