Cubsa

UncleB

Can't believe there has not been a single post on the NBRSA match held this weekend in Springville,Ut.
Rodney Brown kicked our butt, Lowell Frei was not far back, awesome to see Lou Murdica again...Dave Blazzard ,Dan Dowling, Dave Gibson and many others. Thanks to Dave Tunbridge and crew, awesome match except for when the micro burst blew threw in relay #2 and delivered me a 2.2............"

Thanks as always to goodgrouper as it would be ridiciulous without his help...thanks to Joe Olas and his granddaughter Shania.

Last edited:
It was a good match for sure UB. It will probably go down in CUBR history as the Rod Brown show. He won the 2 gun (and the one in May), the 3 gun, and the 4 gun. It was worth the price of admission just to see the performance! Congrats to Rodney and all the winners. :cool:

As for me UB, I'm not sure how much help I was. I was in a state of bewilderment pretty much the entire weekend. I'm gonna have to change my moniker as I haven't shot a group with my 6ppc that I have been proud of in two years. Might have to go with "4&1" or "flat .3" or something..... Or maybe "flag blind".:rolleyes:;)

Thanks to everyone who came out to shoot. We had competitors from Arizona, California, Wyoming, Idaho, Colorado, and Utah. We had to run 4 relays! But it all went without a hitch, except for the deer that ran out on the range on Saturday!

Last edited:
Thanks guys, some days the wind blows 'em in. And that barrel loves LT-31 powder.

It takes an orchestra to put on a match like that, but a special thanks to Dave T and his family -- they really made a 4 relay event run like clock work. Fast target changes and no delays. It was a weekend to be savored.

Rod

Congats to all the shooters that did well, espcially Rodney Brown who really did kick our A$$! Great job Rod. Great food saturday evening provided by Pete Savage, and anyone that has sampled his cooking knows what I mean! I have to addi it was good to see Dave Blazzard at the shoot, and thanks to Lou for bringing him along. Thanks to the Tunbridges for hosting and running the match, 39 shooters most I have seen in probably 5 years. Several new shooters too, and Utah shoots are once again growing!

Can't believe there has not been a single post on the NBRSA match held this weekend in Springville,Ut.
Rodney Brown kicked our butt, Lowell Frei was not far back, awesome to see Lou Murdica again...Dave Blazzard ,Dan Dowling, Dave Gibson and many others. Thanks to Dave Tunbridge and crew, awesome match except for when the micro burst blew threw in relay #2 and delivered me a 2.2............"

Thanks as always to goodgrouper as it would be ridiciulous without his help...thanks to Joe Olas and his granddaughter Shania.

That is exactly what many are complaining about...you will be hard pressed to find the results on the NBRSA website in the next month...it is sad but true...you have to attend the shoot to get the results...:confused::confused:

Thanks Dave and Joe

These guys throw a first class shoot. Doughnuts in the morning, pizza for lunch, and cold drinks all day long, that's why people come. Everyone is friendly and has some fun. Its a tough place to shoot. Wind down the canyon in the morning and up the canyon later on. When the wind die's BEWARE! This place will challenge your abilities. Congrats to Rodney on some great shooting > it was fun.

These guys throw a first class shoot. Doughnuts in the morning, pizza for lunch, and cold drinks all day long, that's why people come.

Yeah, and don't forget the birthday cake for dessert! Thanks to Pam and Bruce Black for the extra special treat. You guys are awesome.:cool:

Back