Cook out tonite at me house........

Yote

Russell Childs
Cook out tonite at my house........

Y'all bring whatever you want to drink. Gotta new grill from the NRA I'm gonna try out.........................

Last edited:
Yote.............................................. ................

Did you name it the "Make My Day" grill??:D:D:D

Phil, the guy in the shop next to mine at school teaches metals/welding. He sent the pic in an email. I didn't get around to asking him where he got it. Whoever built that thing put alot of work into it. Detail, scale, all looks pretty good.

About 5 years ago we tore down a Lincoln Continental that a man wanted a grill made out of it. Since I teach auto, we pulled the engine, tranny, rearend, pulled the dash and seats out of it and then the welding/metals instructor took it and his students built a firebox where the engine would go, cut the car into behind the front doors, put an axle and tongue on it and two smoke stacks coming out of the hood. If you ever saw the movie Gone in Sixty Seconds, they had a grill like this on it. In fact, that is why we built this grill. It really turned out looking good. Wish I had a pic, I would post it here.

Heh... I know the guy who helped design the "scale model" of the thing...

He carries a 4" version without a comp. With freakin' rhino loads in it... I won't shoot it. Not no way, not no how...

Oh ! how I wish

That I lived a teeny bit closer :(
Because I just love it :D:D

And my cook is away for the week, with work
And I have 6 lamb loin chops,
And a new bottle of Southern Comfort.

I hope it cooks as good as it looks;)

Back