Congratulations to Paul Bendix

D

Dave Shattuck

I just read how my friend Paul Bendix is the 2007 ARA Massachusetts State Agg+Points and Aggregate Champion. Congratulations to you Paul, and I'm glad to see that the old 40X is still working well for you.

Dave Shattuck

Dave, thanks for mentioning Paul's accomplishment. Not only has he continuously moved his scores up over the past couple of years, but he has made some significant contributions to 22 RF benchrest in MA.

He started building some terrific, movable, concrete benches for the Holbrook range. I know he had a couple done at the end of last year's season and was working on more for this year.

Congrats and thanks Paul!!!!

Best,
Michael

Congrats Paul!

BTW we're looking forward to having you in Maine again this summer.

John Picher

Thank you to everyone who congratulated me. I really appreciate your kind words. I'm looking forward to the new season. Hope to see you at a match.
Paul Bendix

Dave, Your old 40X is shooting Great! At Pinnacle Mountain for sporter(Al and Penny's Sako), 10.5 your old 40X and 13.5 Bad Brad's Turbo.

Al, I am running low of my $.59 boxes of CONCORDE with the target on the inside of the box. See you when the weather breaks.

Todd, When is the big day? Will remember Bear's dog cookies this year. Will try to make several of your matches.

Michel, If you don't get your gun back in time for the start of the season you can use the 40 X or the Turbo. I cut steel and welded up another bench rest for outdoors. Will have to wait for warm weather on pouring the top. I also welded up one for the indoor 25 yard soon to be air rifle matches with a wooden top.

John, Will see you at Guy Coro memorial shoot May 17.

Back