CONGRATULATIONS, Terry!

R. G. Robinett

CONGRATULATIONS to my long-time traveling/shootin' pal, Terry Meyer, for his 200 Yd and Grand Aggregate Heavy Varmint Class wins at the recent NBRSA Nationals! Once again, my old buddy proves that His TERRIBLE is multi-faceted ! :eek::D My spy reported that Mr. Meyer finished off the 200 with a nifty 'Official Screamer' group - no choking there - that's my pal, Terry! :eek::) RG

Last edited:
Finish

Terry's last group was a .198 and the conditions were far from easy. Way to go Terry.

Dave

He was like a nervous

Nellie all day Saturday. Had to pump him up all the way.

He started the HV w/ a screamer and finished that way as well. The "pig farmer" is one of the toughest ones out there. I was honored to have him loading in my trailer. I got to carry the trophies home. Closest I may be to those in a LONG time.

Terry Meyer-

Nice job, Terry! That was a great way to finsh up and win the HV. You had a look of determination on your face that was hard to miss. Your wife also helped me with change and detergent at the motel and I really appreciated it.

On a side note regarding trophies in transit-

Tony Boyer must have rented a U-haul with Wayne to get trophies home-

Charles Huckeba and Mike Conroy have a future in moving. Charles's suburban was already full of stuff-with a big traveling trophy, moving dollies, and other stuff sitting in a big 5' pile on the ground. I just laughed when I saw it and told Mike there was no way it would happen. I was parked next to them and mentioned many times I could move if they needed me to. When I went to leave, they had all that stuff packed to the roof-you couldn't have poured a bag of marbles in there, but Mike was pointing out they still had room in the back seat for a few more things. If only I would have had my camera out-Priceless!

Once again, Terry-congtrats! Congrats to all the other winners also!

Mike Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Back